We provide expert workplace law advice and support to businesses and individuals, on demand and tailored to their needs. Our advisors are legally qualified, experienced, professional and responsive.
We offer a complete range of expert workplace law support such as:
- Representing employers in Courts and employment-related tribunals (such as the FWC or VCAT);
- Performance management and dismissals
- Negotiating Enterprise Bargaining Agreements (EBAs)
- Workplace contracts, policies and procedures
- Restructures and redundancies
- Bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Dealing with trade unions
- Conducting independent incident investigations (such as relating to bullying or sexual harassment complaints in the workplace)
- OHS and workers’ compensation
We also represent many professionals, managers and executives in disputes and claims against their former employers, challenging their redundancy, dismissal or unfair work/project demands. This might involve us:
- meeting or skyping you to assist you plan your next career move – perhaps getting you out of a sticky situation at work or negotiating a ‘golden handshake’ – providing you invaluable advice and assistance to enable you to overcome team dysfunction and move on with your interests and reputation protected;
- Having an expert advisor, behind-the-scenes to advise you on strategic and tactical steps to manage a workplace issues or facilitate a transfer or exit from your current workplace or team;
- representing you for employment and dismissal-related claims.